- This Warranty is provided by IIM (as Manufacturer), based in Amsterdam at the Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12, 1017RC, in the Netherlands, and registered in the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 66904846.
- IIM warrants to the owner of the IIM hardware product 'Slide' ("Slide") that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery following the original retail purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
- Repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished products or components, at IIM’s sole discretion.
- If the Slide or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, IIM may replace the Slide with a similar product with similar functions.
- Any Slide that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the remaining Warranty Period.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to other components of the 'Slide Service', including but not limited to the software or mobile applications.
- To claim warranty, the owner must contact IIM via the support service via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that in many cases, support is already able to fix the problem without you having to return your device, saving both parties time and money. If the problem persists and the focal Slide does not appear to be an Ineligible Product (defined below), the owner may ship it to IIM following instructions received from support.
- This Limited Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended in duration or expanded in coverage for any such transfer.
- This Limited Warranty is only valid in combination with the original sales receipt issued to the original purchaser by the reseller.
Ineligibility and Caveats
- IIM will execute the warranty procedures as described above, and bear all shipping costs, except in the case of an Ineligible Product (defined below). IIM will have no warranty obligations with respect to a returned Slide if it determines, in its reasonable discretion after examination of the returned Slide, that it is Ineligible.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover consumable parts, unless damage is due to defects in materials or workmanship of the Slide, or software (even if such consumable parts or software are packaged or sold with the Slide). IIM recommends that you use only authorized service providers for maintenance or repair. Unauthorized use of the Slide or software can impair the Slide’s performance and may invalidate this Limited Warranty.
- This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by country, state or jurisdiction. Likewise, some of the limitations in this Limited Warranty may not apply in certain countries, states or jurisdictions.
- The terms of this Limited Warranty will apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. For a full description of your legal rights you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Limited Warranty, please send an email to email@example.com.
This page was last updated Thursday 18th of February 2019.